I've paid for expedite shipping and why my parcel is yet to shipped? Kindly check your email/junk mailbox should you've receive an email from us to request for further shipping information.
Dear customer, they are several obstacles faced by our shipping team when we're preparing your shipment for you. Here they are :
- For the Brazil customers, tax id is required for FedEx shipment to avoid delay in customs clearance.
- Out of delivery area - they will be surcharge of $20 charged by FedEx.
FedEx requires a certain fees for special handling and amendment. We shall bill you consider your shipping address requires special handling services as per below:-
- Out of delivery/pickup area surcharge - $20
- Address correction surcharge- $10
- Residential Delivery Surcharge - $2.80 (Usually applicable for USA/Canada only)
- Returned of shipment - FedEx will provide a quote depends on country of returned shipment
** tax & duties are excluded. Kindly check with your customs office should there is any tax & duties charged entering your country. FedEx usually charged a return fee therefore we will be billing you consider there is a returned parcel requested by receiver.
**FedEx shipping rate might be adjust from time to time according to fuel surcharges and FedEx offer rate.
- invalid phone number may cause delay in shipping. FedEx shipment need valid phone number to contact receiver once any unavoidable situation happens.
- Correct Zip code is required to process the shipment.
- USPS Tracking Issue (Only for USA & Canada Standard International Shipping)
For USA customers, standard international shipping usually takes 21 - 30 business days for transit. Should the parcel does not reach you the expected time frame, kindly contact us at email@example.com and we shall assist in lodging a PP1 form (communication between international postal services) to request for further investigation. Please be reminded that the post office does not entertain us if the parcel does not exceed the expected shipping time frame. The post office usually has a operating procedure to be follow as per below:-
- File a case (PP1 form) to Universal postal Union (UPU) to your local post office - investigation usually takes 1 - 3 months
- Refund/Re-deliver will be process once the post office has confirmed lost shipper/wrong shipment in writing/updated tracking status.
Thank you so much for your kind patience and support.